Four Seasons recommeds Professional Dry Cleaning on all fabrics to preserve color and for longevity of the fabric. When using any decorative trims or multiple fabrics on your slipcover, Professional Dry Cleaning is recommended. If you have a slipcover that is Pre-washed (noted beside the fabric in grade section), please follow the Washing Instructions below.
• Be careful not to overload your washer.
• Close all zippers on seats, backs, and throws to prolong seam life.
• Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with mild detergent.
• Dry on low heat or air dry til damp.
• Put back on piece while cover is slightly damp
General Care Information
To help extend the life of your slipcover, cushions, and frame you need
to spend a little time to take care of your furniture.
• Seat cushions and back pillows should be reversed regularly.
• Seat cushions should be rotated from side to side.
• Back pillows and throw pillows should be fluffed regularly.
• Vacuum with a soft brush attachment to get excess dust and dirt.